Here are some of the tools I'm using to power this website and affiliate ad campaigns.
Email Marketing Automation
Autoresponders, landing pages, forms – the juice behind your list. Essential.
- GetResponse is the primary engine for my email/list/affiliate marketing.
- I also like MailChimp as an equally user-friendly alternative
Domains & Website Hosting
A million blogs exist to debate the issue of which host to use for your WordPress blog. I'll simply list the ones I use and recommend.
- Insty – used to power this blog; a service made for online affiliates
- Bluehost – great for beginner bloggers or experienced pros
- GoDaddy – my spot for shopping & selling domains
Managing Links & Stats
I'm no numbers junkie, but I do like to keep things organized. Here's a couple of the services I use to manage links both on this blog and out in the affiliate advertising world.
- PrettyLinksPro handles both link-tracking and my affiliate link organization.
- Trckme is used for banner rotation and safelist advertising
- HitsConnect is another great alternative (new WP plugin too!)
Payment Processors & Wallets
You'll certainly want to do your due diligence before choosing how to handle your own online income. Below you'll find a list of a few popular services I use for payments.
- CoinBase – my wallet of choice for major cryptocurrencies
- CoinPayments – more for affiliate advertising sites
- Coinpot – microwallet for free crypto (faucets)
- TransferWise – new to me, recent addition
- Paypal – lots of use (but not for traffic sites, fyi)